The Healing Codes

Healing Codes imageThe Healing Codes are a three part process – find and grade the stress you feel, pray for help from the universe and focus on healing by offering and receiving love. The process is explained below:

Find The Stress

When you think of the condition you would like healing for you will feel stress. You can work on the stress of the condition using The Healing Codes. You’ll feel the stress somewhere in your body. You can grade the level of stress you feel to use as a marker, e.g. how does the stress feel on a scale from 0 – 10 (ten being very stressed). When you begin to work on the issue you will feel the level of stress change.

Prayer

The following is the prayer used when doing The Healing Codes. This prayer is very powerful. It invokes the feeling that healing is coming towards us from the very source of our creation. It asks for healing of the stress we feel.

“I pray that all known and unknown negative images, unhealthy beliefs, destructive cellular memories, and all physical issues related to ________________________ (your problem or issues) would be found, opened and healed by filling me with the light, love and life of God (or the universe). I also pray that the effectiveness of this healing be increased by 100 times or more.” (This tells the body to make the healing a priority).

It’s the love that heals

The third and probably most important part of the process is offering and receiving love. There are four Healing Code points. As you hold each point you will focus your awareness on offering love. Come from your heart and feel love grow, then send it out to the person, object or whatever you feel love for. When you’ve offered love for two rounds of The Healing Codes you will then focus on receiving love back to you. Staying in the heart allows the process to flow uninterrupted by any invasive thoughts our brain may come up with.

A Word About Stress

EFT offers core emotional healing   According to the highly respected cell biologist Dr. Bruce Lipton, 95% of illness and disease is caused by stress. He adds that “the remaining 5% is genetic and was caused by stress somewhere in the ancestry of the person.”

Even the US Federal Government confirms that ‘90% of all illness and disease is related to stress’.

Too much stress for too long creates chronic stress. It puts the immune system in a state of fight or flight, a state where all growth, repair and healing is stopped. Chronic stress not only causes disease, it affects us emotionally and impairs our enjoyment of life.

Stress at cellular level

When we are under stress our cells literally close up. They go into survival mode. The cells slow their elimination of waste products and toxins. They don’t receive enough oxygen, nutrition and minerals. Everything stops except what is necessary to survive. This is how chronic stress leads to genetic disease and illness. Research from Stanford University revealed that cells that are open and in growth are literally impervious to disease and illness.

We have a sympathetic nervous system is to protect and save our lives when we perceive danger. The problem is today many of us are in an almost continual state of fight or flight.

Illness is caused by insufficient energy at a cellular level

Illness is caused by insufficient energy at a cellular level. During fight or flight, as the cells shut down to conserve energy, oxygen and vital nutrients fail to get in. The Mitochondria – the cells power plants – are being starved. A cell has to have oxygen and it has to be able to get rid of waste from the cell. Our bodies protect themselves from traumatic memories by suppressing them which requires a huge amount of energy and creates a great deal of stress which tires out cells and is responsible for chronic pain and health problems.

The Healing Codes only Work on stress

The Healing Codes heal the issues of the heart. When we think about a memory that causes us to feel stress we will feel that stress somewhere in our body. Using The Healing Codes we can pray to the universe for help, then use the opposite frequency of the stress to eliminate it – we can use love. Staying in the heart and offering and receiving love and using The Healing Codes each day will help reduce the stress you feel.